The Parent Portal
Parent Portal is now where you:
- See your students schedule (once enrolled & registered)
- See your students grades and receive grade alerts
- See your students attendance and/or receive attendance alerts
- See/Print your students current shot record and shots needed
- See your students test scores including STAAR, ACT & SAT
- REGISTER your CURRENT Kemp ISD student EVERY YEAR (Registration is NOW open)
- ENROLL a NEW student for the first time at Kemp ISD (New Student Enrollment starts in August)
- The Parent Portal will be available from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm every day with one exception, On Saturday the portal will be open at the regular time, 6:00 am, but it will close a half hour early at 10:30 pm.
- If you have trouble you need to contact the campus involved to verify the information and process.
- If the campus determines that the problem appears to be technical then the technology department will work with them to correct it.
Kemp ISD accepts student transfers from other school districts for a fee provided there is space in the students' particular grade level and there are no prior attendance or discipline problems. Student transfer status is contingent upon maintenance of good attendance and discipline record.
Please return all information to Angie Ellis, Administrative Assistant to Superintendent at the Administration Building.