TVCC Scholarship Application
(General Scholarship Application for those attending TVCC)
TVEC Scholarship (Must be in top 10% of class)
FROST BANK INTEREST FREE LOANS
PO Box 8210, Galveston, Tx 77553-8210
ZERO INTEREST Loan Programs are available through the Trust Department at Frost Bank of Galveston. Qualified applicants may contact our office after November 1 to request an application packet(s) for the upcoming fall/spring school year.
Abe and Annie Siebel Foundation
- US Citizen and Texas Resident, graduate of a Texas High school, enrolled full-time at a Texas college/university, working toward a first semester undergraduate degree.
- Approximately 800 loans available.
- Max loan $8000 per year.
Vandal and Winifred Mercer TAMU Foundation
- US Citizen and Texas resident, graduate of a Texas high school, enrolled full-time at Texas A&M University at College Station or any branch located in Galveston County, working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Approximately 30 loans available.
- Maximum loan $2500 per year.
Other Scholarship Links: