My name is Stephanie Bridwell, and I will be your child’s Math teacher this year. I am married and we have one son who recently graduated from High School. We have lived in the area for 16 years and are active in our community and church. My faith and family are very important to me. I love to scrapbook when I get a spare moment. I look forward to working with you to help your child reach their full potential.
- School begins at 7:50 am and ends at 3:40 pm.
- Regular and prompt attendance is expected and crucial to your child’s success.
- Students are expected to work on their assignments in class. However, there may be an occasion when work needs to be sent home. You can and are encouraged to help your child with this work. Homework should be viewed as “practice”. We all know that the more we practice a task, the better we become at it.
- We will be covering a lot of material daily, so if your child is absent, they will need to get with me about getting the make-up work. They will still be held accountable for the work.
- There will be a due date on all assignments for full credit. Late work will be graded accordingly.
- I am asking that the students provide: 4 one-subject, wide-ruled spiral notebooks and 4 plastic (paper will be OK) folders with pockets (brads not necessary). You may send one set at a time or all at once.
- Our classroom will have four basic rules: Listen to the teacher, Follow directions quickly, Be respectful, and Always try!
- My conference time will be from 8:45 am to 9:36 am. I strongly urge you to call and set up an appointment with me at this time if you ever have any concerns or questions regarding your child. This is a wonderful time to discuss our options. The school phone number is 903-498-1343 or you can email me at Stephanie.email@example.com. I am always available to you.